HOW YOUR COMPANY CAN GET INVOLVED
Here’s How Your Company Can Make An Immediate Impact
BECOME A MEMBER
Learn More »
Your Donation Will Help To:
- Build more resources to promote construction
- Create High School Recruiting Kits
- Create Videos and stories showing construction and the career paths of where to start
- Help us unify construction around one simple message
How do you show America what construction is all about?
Get involved by creating a social media account or actively use your current one to post all of the amazing things happening at your company. Include the #ibuildamerica hashtag on any post so we can share it across a larger audience. This will help your company get the exposure it deserves.
Share things like:
Need help creating an account?
How does posting on social media help your company?
• Your company has free exposure to a larger audience.
• You can market your company to potential customers in real time.
• You will attract and recruit talent into your company.
• Your employees can engage with your company and share what they do with friends and family.
How does posting on social media help construction and the I Build America movement?
• It unifies the various construction voices into one conversation. There’s power in numbers.
• Through a constant stream of photos and videos, you allow America to get a glimpse into construction they’ve never had. With understanding comes appreciation.
• Knowledge is power. The more educated the public is regarding every aspect of construction, the more the industry can begin to see and appreciate positive changes.