Official Rules for the I Build America Building With Purpose: A Digital Tour Contest
- Method of entry is completing the form on ibuildamerica.com/building-with-purpose. Multiple forms are allowed and encouraged.
- Winners will have the option to select gift cards from Amazon.com, Home Depot or Kroger. Two winners will be drawn randomly and gift cards will total $250 each.
- Entries are not transferable between individuals; whatever identity is attached to a submission at the time of submission is the only identity that can claim the award, in the chance that specific submission is chosen as a winner.
- Submitted entries cannot be modified.
- The I Build America Building With Purpose: A Digital Tour Contest begins on Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. CST and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Saturday, August 8, 2020.
- The promotion is only open to legal permanent US residents who are 13 or older at the time of entry. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- This promotion is sponsored by I Build America, 13151 West Airport Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the promotion if it cannot be operated, conducted, or completed as planned, for any reason.
- By entering this contest, the entrant is agreeing to the right of the Sponsor to use any submitted content in any way they see fit in perpetuity.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent and related companies.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the contest.
- Winners will be informed no later than Monday, August 10, 2020 via the email used to submit the entry.
- No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Google or any other companies promoting this contest. I Build America is the sole sponsoring entity.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to block and/or refuse entry to any participant in the drawing that Sponsor deems, in its sole discretion, has attempted to cheat or abuse the process, including through the use of programs or scripts that allow users to automate their entries, or engaged in behavior that Sponsor deems as inappropriate. In addition, the Sponsor reserves the right to block any user from following any of its social media accounts or websites, which would prevent the user from participating in the drawing. Factors that would cause Sponsor to block users include, but are not limited to, threats, harassment, annoyance, or any other behavior that Sponsor deems as inappropriate.
- Winning entrants must comply with all the post-confirmation steps in order to claim their prize. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion; (b) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions; or (c) award the gift card code at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without any further obligation.